Why do we follow ETSI M2M protocol?
- This technology is used to unify the common communication protocol of interconnected smart machines to enable each machine to decode information sent by another intelligent device.
- To assure the compatibility of devices, we have developped and copyrighted a solution that enables third parties to connect their intelligent machines to our platform respecting this european standards and to developp common solutions and applications
ETSI M2M in SmartGrids
The M2M architecture in Smart grids is used to interconnect smart meters and controllable smart devices in a secure cloud and enables us to :
- visualize the mesures of a smart meter on the interface
- recognize the consumption of each device
- automatize control comands via an interface
- take control over devices
- monitor devices
Why do we converge to oneM2M standards?
- The purpose of oneM2M is to develop technical specifications which address the need for a common M2M Service Layer that can be readily embedded within various hardware and software, and relied upon to connect the myriad of devices in the field with M2M application servers worldwide.
- A critical objective of oneM2M is to attract and actively involve organizations from M2M-related business domains such as: telematics and intelligent transportation, healthcare, utilities, industrial automation, smart homes, etc.
M2M in Smart Grids & GridPocket
In collaboration with Energa, Polish utility company, production data from a wind turbine, together with wind direction and speed were collected and stored in a Oracle database and then displayed to the utility managers. Turbines were connected via GridPocket’s M2M platform PowerVAS™ and analysed by smart grid analysis platform TSL™.